Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Don't Expect Much Today

Today will be a "fend" day, where we end up fending for our meals... My daughter had half a pear, a banana, a hearty serving of leftover spicy spinach dip, carrot sticks and milk for breakfast. My husband and I will finish the spinach dip and homemade bread for our work lunches. Tonight will probably be leftover pizza and pasta. So I have no intention of plotting out today's meals, with a breakfast like that, my daughter's day should work out fine. She hit at least three, if not four, servings of fruits and veggies already today. I'm having poire tatin for breakfast, but I may need a snack of granola to tide me.

1 comment:

  1. Angel, love you blog it puts a smile on my face everyday. About breadcrumbs, I like mine fresh
    so all I do is grind them and put them in a Zip
    bag and put them in the freezer they thaw out in a matter of minutes when I need them.
    Barbara (Gayle's sister from Kentucky)

    ReplyDelete