Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shopping...


Breakfast was shredded wheat and my oatmeal cookies...

Lunch was leftover eggplant parm my husband made Sunday, piled onto sandwiches.

Dinner was the leftover nachos from Mex Tex the other night. Can you believe we also had our leftover meals last night?

Tonight, we went to the warehouse club. Didn't want to, because my husband doesn't get paid until next week and I was really hoping to make it to May without shopping.

I spent $92, which brings my grocery budget for the month to $213 plus the $60 I spent taking the little one to dinner for her good grades.

I bought:
- 12 boxes of Kleenex, $12.98
- The big pump of Coffeemate French Vanilla Creamer, $9.88
- 20 pounds of unbleached white flour, $6.38
- Tall kitchen trash bags, $9.26
- 10 cans of tuna in water, $6.57
- Organic 2 percent milk, 2 half gallons, $3.12 each
- one pineapple, $2.92
- 4 pounds of butter quarters, $7.22
- 2 lbs extra sharp cheddar cheese, $5.32
- A quart (I think) of strawberries, $3.98
- 2 pounds of romaine lettuce, $3.17 (for me and the tortoise)
- 18 large Egglands Best eggs, $2.93
- 14 bars of Dove plus a bottle of body wash, $12.70

No comments:

Post a Comment