Sunday, July 5, 2009

Coffeecake and Egg sandwiches


So, we had coffeecake from Friday for breakfast yesterday and today. Yesterday we finished the blueberry and today we started on the nut and the plain. For lunch yesterday, we had the rest of the salad my friend Kim made me for lunch Friday (it was huge) and peanut butter toast. The picnic we attended for July 4 started at 2 p.m., so I didn't want a heavy lunch.

For dinner Friday night, we had leftover pizza from my daughter's birthday I had frozen.

Today. while my husband took our daughter to the park, I brewed some green and pomegranite teas to make iced tea. For lunch we had egg sandwiches with eggs from Klein Farm on my homemade rye-sesame rolls. I fried the eggs with parsley from the garden. Some cheddar cheese on the eggs. We all had different condiments. I had French dijon mustard. My husband had vegan mayo. My daughter had ketchup. I served with some salt and vinegar potato chips and blueberries and cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment