Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Insta-lunch


I ended up working much longer than I intended yesterday in preparation for my vacation which starts after a staff training seminar today. My husband and I took the leftover beef burgundy for lunch and he used the leftover spinach dip to make macaroni and cheese for dinner. Today, we took some of the pumpkin muffins out of the freezer for breakfast and my daughter is having an apple for a snack now.


The seminar I have to attend is from 3 to 5:30 so Daddy will be in charge of dinner again. We're thinking the leftover mac and cheese and tuna sandwiches on store-bought wheat. I am in the midst of cleaning, since my best friend will arrive tomorrow to spend vacation with me, and we haven't spent any time together in two years... So, for lunch, we'll probably have Pacific Foods Savory White Bean soup and homemade molasses oat bread, and peanut butter if that doesn't fill the bottomless pits my family has for bellies. We have never had this soup before so this is a trial run.


And if my entries become light over the next few weeks, assume I'm cooking things I previously posted and having too much fun to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment