Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wegmans trip

We stopped at Wegmans today because I had some time to kill and we absolutely needed some things... Dryer sheets, deodorant for the hubby, conditioner, greens for the tortoise, pantyhose for the job interview tomorrow... Couldn't do a full order because I had no time to go home and put it in the fridge. The bill came to $36.55 and really I got nothing. But some of it was more "household" than groceries...

So what did I get?

  • small can half-caff coffee, $1.99
  • Whole wheat organic farfalle noodles, which I only got one box because I didn't think the unemployed woman should be paying that much money for noodles, $1.49
  • 80 count dryer sheets, $2.99
  • real maple syrup, $6.99 (this same bottle used to cost $4.99)
  • A dozen Dixon Ticonderoga pencils, $2.79
  • two bottles of conditioner and one bottle of shampoo, 77 cents each
  • 3 pairs pantyhose, $2.99, $2.99, and $4.99, obviously I didn't notice the one pair was $2 more
  • Mennen Speed Stick deodorant, 2 bottles, 66 cents each
  • Bagged salad, French blend, $2.50
  • 1.1 pounds fresh asparagus, $1.74

No comments:

Post a Comment