Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New era

To my followers:
Thus far in March I have spent $100 on dining out and about $85 on groceries.

I have been lamenting for months that I would spend so much less if I could keep myself from eating out.

Well, if you've been curious what happens when I tighten the belt and remove some of the gourmet items from our cuisine... you may get your wish.

I am now unemployed.

So, the postings in this blog may change in character. And a new budget is in order...

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Angel, I'm so sorry; my nephew just lost his job at Air Products due to outsourcing. Rest assured, with your skills, you're certain to find something else, and it may even be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, don't feel too bad, because there was a list of criteria presented as to what I could do to keep my job and after three years of constant stress (worse than when I managed six newspapers) I said ENOUGH

    ReplyDelete