Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shopping while brain dead

Okay, so I went to Wegmans yesterday after buying some wine for friends and when I got there I had no idea what I needed to make it through the next few weeks.

So, this is what I bought. I spent about $30, excluding the cheese flight and the cheese board mentioned in my earlier entry.

  • Two percent milk, half gallon $1.70
  • Frozen apple juice concentrate, 2 @ 1.39 each
  • 4 packages frozen spinach, 89 cents each
  • French cut green beans, frozen, 79 cents
  • 2 lbs of frozen peas, $2.19
  • frozen broccoli in the steam bag, 79 cents
  • Bird's Eye green beans with toasted almonds, 99 cents
  • Wegmans spinach and feta peorogies, $1.69
  • Frozen cauliflower, 2 bags at 79 cents each
  • Celestial Seasoning sugarplum tea, $1.99
  • 100% juice, blueberry, $2.99
  • Wegmans white grape juice, $2.49
  • Wegmans unbleached white flour, 99 cents
  • 2 kiwis, $1
  • one pineapple, $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment