Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another tuna casserole


Since lunch was spicy and used both meat and beans, I opted for a milder dinner. In one pan, I cooked 1 lb of egg noodles.

Meanwhile in my Le Creuset skillet, I did the following:
  • Added three tablespoons butter
  • about 1 teaspoon basil
  • one teaspoon garlic pepper
  • and some serious shaking (maybe 1.5-2 teaspoons) of the seasoned parmesan mix that came with the spinach rigatoni things from Aldi
Once the butter melted, I added:
  • one cup soy milk
  • one packet of cheese mix from Wegmans cheddar and shells mac and cheese dinner
While that cooked, and I stirred, I prepared about two cups cauliflower in the microwave and opened a can of tuna. Then I added them to the skillet.
  • one can tuna
  • about two cups cauliflower
I drained the noodles and added them.
  • 1 lb egg noodles cooked.
I stirred, and added more of the seasoning
  • about 1 teaspoon Aldi parmesan seasoning
Then:
  • about 1/4 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
  • about 1/4 cup sour cream
Stick in oven at about 35o until the family is ready for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment