Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Breakfast


Yesterday for breakfast my husband made these little sandwiches. Today for breakfast, we're having fresh pineapple and gingerbread cookies... It looks like lunch will be commercial spinach asiago artichoke dip with crackers. I am very excited to report that my good friend Jessica gave me an adorable round cheese board and some cheese utensils for Christmas. This will be the family single cheese board, since my new slate cheese board is cumbersome and difficult to wash.

Oh, and my mother-in-law thanked me yesterday for Thanksgiving and commented on how nice it was. My sister-in-law mentioned that she's a tad disappointed no one is making pancakes for the family Christmas morning. I said I would gladly make her pancakes if she came to my house. My mother-in-law interpreted this to mean I would make breakfast for anyone who wanted it. So, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment