Saturday, April 9, 2011

Snacks!

Daddy went to Giant on the hunt for Just Born jelly beans. No luck! Since child can't have the doritos Daddy bought last night (he wasn't thinking) I suggested he buy her some chips or snack from the natural food aisle.

He got me my favorite licorice, Twizzler's pull n peel, cherry.

He bought child "baked fries" which are flavored with cheese and buttermilk (oops-- he couldn't find the allergen warning) but two other options too: nature's promise vegetable chips and Pirate Booty veggie!

3 comments:

  1. how about plain popcorn. Plus it's fun to pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh pop chips are yummy. we had them at the Avon. I'm pretty sure they are dairy free.

    Is this dairy free thing working?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Child is very much less congested. Is it no dairy or is it the natural course of healing? I can say I don't mind the restriction. Got local honey today and it's scrumptious. Comes from Lehighton and they have several varieties... I forgot if mine is goldenrod or milkweed...

    ReplyDelete