Friday, October 2, 2009

Odds and ends


Starting Wednesday night, I've been working evenings to train my staff. My mother-in-law made chili for the whole family, which we ate for lunch yesterday.

Last night, my husband made fish sticks, leftover mac and cheese (the velveeta stuff he made) with peas and broccoli, and frozen broccoli with cheese sauce. I think he's trying to overdose on broccoli and cheese. Look at what he's having for lunch with Little Miss: Amy Organic pockets. And the child picked: Broccoli and cheese!

My husband's been eating a lot of peanut butter and crackers, voluntarily. He's been craving them.

Tonight we're thinking scrambled eggs, spinach munchies and maybe soup. Because it's cold and we want something quick and quasi-comforting. It's been a long week.

For the record: I spent $200 on groceries this month and $120 on dining out.

No comments:

Post a Comment