Thursday, October 15, 2009

Angel's Absence

Angel is currently on a business trip and asked me (her husband) to fill in for her while she was away. I'm not as avid a blogger as she, but I figured I had to chime in at leas once to allow you all to judge how well the family fended for sustenance without her.

Wednesday night: Dinner out with my parents. Our daughter insisted on having pepperoni pizza. I ate spaghetti with sausage. Mmmmm.
Thursday was a rush breakfast. The kid slept in, of course, since we had to be at the car dealership at 7:30 for an oil change. A bit of Booberry had to suffice.
Thursday 10:00 snack. Back from the oil change, it was time for a real snack. I made us yogurt aliens. They consisted of about two tablespoons of All Natural Chobani Greek Yogurt (Vanilla) as the body, a sheet of graham crackers snapped into its 4 separate segments for arms and 1 banana halved as the antennas. Okay, so it was a weak gimmick, but it worked.

Thursday (man, we ate a lot today) Lunch: This came about an hour after that huge snack so I just made peanut butter and jelly on a blueberry bagel and served with a side of grapes.

Thursday dinner: "Thank you" dinner for those who helped with the local Library book sale. This consisted of pizza (plain and pepperoni,) roast beef sandwiches, cake. there were cold salads that neither of us was interested in. My daughter had a pickle too.

Okay, that brings us up-to-date... just in case she checks in. :)

1 comment:

  1. D, the Alien was missing it's raisin eyes.....

    ReplyDelete