Friday, October 2, 2009

Soup and munchees

Oh my goodness. Our meals today came out of BOXES. We had those delicious Amy's Organic Pockets for lunch. For dinner, we had Wegman's bisque-style cream of tomato soup in the aseptic container. And Health is Wealth Spinach Munchees.

This was the first time I ever had this particular soup. Previously, the only tomato soup I would eat was Pacific Foods Cream of Tomato but I can't find it anymore. I detest the Campbell's condensed. But Wegmans had the most intense flavor I have ever tasted in tomato soup. And it was chock full of vitamins A & C. And sodium, but you can't have it all.

3 comments:

  1. Angel, make your own tomato soup, I do it all the
    time the one I like best is using Fire Roasted tomatoes. Since I'm the only one who eats it I
    freeze the leftovers in ziplock bags. If you want a good recipe I'll sent it to you.
    Barab in KY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do. I'm _terrible_ at soup. And I am VERY picky about tomato soup, and should I mention, I suck at making tomato sauce?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't tell Barb that. She makes great sauce!

    I'm trying to get over the fact you made package food. You're human after all.

    ReplyDelete