Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boring food


Yesterday I made the little one caffeine free almond tea with milk and honey. For lunch she had leftover pizza with her dad. I packed the leftover brioche and some coleslaw from a meal out we had on Saturday. Our daughter had her applesauce as a morning snack (also leftover from the decadent meal out when we were supposed to be buying someone's girl scout uniform. Bad Mommy! But I had to try the raspberry lambric from Belgium.)

Last night we had nachos with stale chips, the last of the Velveeta-ish cheese, black beans, mango salsa (from wegmans), plain organic salsa and sour cream.

This morning we had pumpkin roll for breakfast (frozen from Gayle's fundraiser). For a mid-morning snack my daughter and I split a Nature Valley granola bar (almond flavor) and had more tea.

For lunch, she's having the last slice of pizza, hopefully the rest of her applesauce and some juice.

As for me... who knows.

Dinner looks like chicken of some sort.

1 comment: