Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Help!

A friend is bringing someone for dinner tomorrow. It's a French someone, whom she's dating, and the whole dinner has me a wreck.

Originally I had planned meatloaf. But it's hot, and I don't like meatloaf.

Then I thought dinner-in-one-dish or hamburger-stuffed bread.

But now today I'm wondering if I should do pork with apples.

An opener of chilled pear soup, main course of pork with apples, cornbake, couscous, and maybe my last loaf of homemade rye bread. I have orangina/chartreuse cocktails planned. They are bringing dessert. And I have lots of vanilla ice cream...

But what to serve... Help!

1 comment:

  1. I like what oyu have planned, the pears, pork, and couscous. stop sweating it. He's been eating bad american resturant food since he arrived. Homecooked meal, he'll love it.

    g

    ReplyDelete