Thursday, June 18, 2009

What happened?


I've been home, with no work, and somehow my culinary abilities/housework are not in use. Yesterday I had a conference call/webinar for the office at noon, so I whipped up an odd little lunch to keep the family fed and quiet.

The husband got pepper jack cheese, Aldi brand Ritz-style crackers, chips, and my special banana treat.

My daughter got what I call a "kiddie sandwich" which my husband thought was gross and the kid adored. I took two crackers and placed them side-by-side. I added ketchup to each, then a slice of cheddar cheese across both, and put two more crackers on top and called it a "train."

The banana treat... Well, the bananas are getting overripe so I sliced them. topped with peanut butter and added raisins to make faces.

This lunch was meant to be fun... and it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment