Friday, February 27, 2009

Tacos!!!!!!!!


Health goes out the window... Today ended up being the most stressful day of the week, so I stopped for homemade soup and deep-fried soft tacos at Geakers out in Bethlehem Township. Kevin Geake has worked tremendously hard to flavor his ground beef. His HUGE beef tacos sell for $3.65 each and require a fork to eat. He stuffs them with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and, of course, meat, with hot sauce, salsa and sour cream as desired.  I love them, and I get them about once a year. I con myself into believing the lettuce and tomato counts as a vegetable... 

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing. Now I want one of them tooooo. We had grilled cheese for dinner. DINNER! with bacon. I got out some chow chow so there would be something close to a veggie with it. I'm the only one who ate it.

    (I was going to make crab cakes, brown and wild rice and broccoli. I go shot down.)

    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come to my house tomorrow and make crab cakes, brown rice and broccoli. I haven't had crab cakes in forever.

    ReplyDelete