Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Went to Giant

Spent $100. Thought I did a terrible job... no list, lost count about half way through the store. But when I got home, I realized I bought about $12 in feminine supplies, another $10 on ready made Amy's organic pot pies for dinner tonight, and as I unpacked everything I noted several "splurges" that I think will serve us well. I like to mix things like Imagine Organic Lemongrass Corn soup with chicken, potatoes and corn for a pot pie. But I forgot the ready made pie crusts. And for the effort it takes to make crust, I don't usually do that from scratch. I got two batches of chicken. I have an overstock of juice... And I got my daughter Almond milk for something different. Plus, I fully recommend JIF natural peanut butter. It's delicious and fairly cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment