Saturday, February 11, 2012

Well, hello Target

Last week when we shopped at Target to get a few things after my opening cashier shift (which I completed with near perfect speed scores with a raging infection in my jaw bone, if you recall), my husband noticed a funky new type of Arm and Hammer cat litter on sale and swore we had a Target coupon for it.

No big deal, I said. I had my Thursday shift and could get some.

I forgot.

So today I have a closing shift in the café and I don't relish lugging 28 pounds of cat litter around the store before, during or after my shift.

I went with my husband while daughter was in dance.

We spent $47.09 and got:
- Oscar Mayer roast beef deli slices, $3
- Fresh Express greens (for Blue the tortoise), $2.99
- bag of Roma tomatoes, $1.99 (regularly $3.99)
- Amy's Organic black bean vegetable soup, $2.19
- Archer Farms buffalo blue cheese dip, $2.99
- Simply Asia sesame noodles, 2 boxes at $2.49 each
- avocado, 99 cents
- archer farms blueberry streusel bread, $3.29
- market pantry unbleached flour, $2.84
- 3 lbs gala apples, $3.99 minus $1 target coupon
- market pantry Asian blend frozen vegetables, $1.37
- archer farms steam in bend California blend in garlic butter sauce, $2.29
- market pantry frozen cut broccoli, $1.02
- market pantry frozen California blend, $1.37
- market pantry sweet potato fries, $1.97
- market pantry beef ravioli (they dodn't have spinach), $2.99
- Chobani yogurt, 2 at $1.19 each
- market pantry whipped cream cheese, $1.99
- 28 pounds cat litter, sale price $10.19 minus $3 target coupon
- three pounds salmon Purina beyond cat food, $7.29 minus $2 target coupon
- extra target coupon for $1.50 off a $5 purchase of fresh produce

Subtotal: $54.61
Team member discount: -$5.63
RedCard discount: -$2.45
Tax: 56 cents
Total: $47.09

No comments:

Post a Comment