Saturday, February 11, 2012

Archer Farms Mocha Breakfast Bread

Target's Archer Farms Breakfast Breads have a new flavor: Mocha. These breads are on the pricy side, around $3 a loaf, but a slice of toast or a peanut butter sandwich on these desserty breads can do wonders for the spirit.

We've already tried blueberry, apple fritter and berry muesli, so when I saw "Mocha" I had to try it. Chocolate with a hint of espresso.

1 slice has 3 grams of protein, 120 calories, 1 gram saturated fat, 135 mg sodium (which sounds like a lot, but the Sara Lee 100% whole wheat my father-in-law brought has 100 mg a slice. I need to get making bread again), 1 gram fiber, 8 g sugar (hence why I call it part dessert, 2% RDA calcium, and 6% iron.

These breads can also liven up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Most of the varieties do contain milk products.

Toast is one of my favorite meals, so you can see why I adore these.

No comments:

Post a Comment