Thursday, May 14, 2009

Petit Écolier cookies


I mentioned that I bought the Petit Écolier cookies, which at $4 for a box of 12 cookies is total splurge... But in the midst of my "the salad greens all look yucky at Wegmans" panic, I added extra items in case the salad course failed. We never served the cookies, but after everything was cleaned up last night I sat down with one and had a cup of decaf.


I had a terrible case of dejà vu (I'm probably spelling that wrong, but it's too early in the morning for my French brain to function). And I swear, I've eaten these before.


Bottom line was: Despite the expensive price, they were good cookies. And I did not feel compelled to eat half the box. Cookies with real chocolate on top. Yum.


My daughter made a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment