Thursday, May 14, 2009

Leftovers




Breakfast: Our daughter had vanilla yogurt with some of the leftover raspberries. My husband and I had the strawberry shortcake torte cake. Yeah, we could learn some good habits from the child.


Snack: I had half a piece of the ethnically confused chicken from the other day. The child had 1.5 pieces of chicken and half a can of peaches packed in pair juice.


Lunch: The child had a leftover croque monsieur. I had the other. Then, my husband made hot ham and cheese on a baguette with smoked gouda. So I made a small version with dijon mustard and gruyère instead of smoked gouda.


Dinner: (more cheese! eek!) Alphabet noodles with the leftover cheese sauce from the croque monsieur, peas, a tad of garlic pepper and shredded extra sharp New York cheddar.

No comments:

Post a Comment