Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dinner for Two at Nawab


Last night, as part of my birthday surprise, my husband and I went to one of our favorite restaurants: Nawab, on Fourth Street, Southside Bethlehem. We ordered some mango lassis and the Nawab chef's special dinner for two. It was $37.95 and ended up being more like dinner for four. We just had the leftovers for dinner tonight... with the child.


The dinner itself consisted of soup (I had the mulligatawny-vegetable, my husband ad the chicken), appetizers (shrimp, two types of chicken, and lamb meatball-like things), bread, lamb curry and some vegetable dish, rice (of course) and tea/coffee and dessert (my husband had the honey-milk balls and I had the rose-flavored ice cream.


I felt like I barely touched my food and by the end of the evening I was painfully full. (The service was way too fast and they kept serving each course before we finished the previous.) The food was amazing, as it usually was, and the dinner for two cost less than $10 more than us ordering our normal two meals with one appetizer, and we got enough leftovers for a second dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment