Saturday, September 3, 2011

Manly Aldi trip

My husband was lamenting that he couldn't go to Target tonight because the child would be home in bed. Apparently we're low on half and half.

I pointed out he could go to the store now. He liked that idea. I suggested he head to Aldi and gave him a budget of $10-15 dollars. Our first food shopping of September!

He spent $11.42.

He bought half and half, 2.5 pounds of hamburger meat, 2 broccoli crowns and a bag of potato chips.

He's making me broccoli-hamburger pasta.

1 comment:

  1. sounds yummy. we're having grilled cheese. Still working out the cooking kinks since Sharon left. For example if I had know earlier I could have bought salad stuff because that would have been a "meal". The roomie doesn't eat veggies or fruit, so won't plan them. She can't chew meat, but she makes that. What I get is "I'll make ____ for YOUR dinner". I try to plan stuff for both of us.

    ReplyDelete