Sunday, September 4, 2011

Battle with the Dishwasher

For the last year, I have battled the filth in my dishwasher. Running vinegar through the wash cycle. Scrubbed by hand. Tried lemon juice. Every natural method I could come up with. Nothing worked.

I started looking for a product to clean the dishwasher, and could not find anything. I didn't look that hard. Or shall I say I didn't look that well. I was in Target the other day comparing rinse aids for the dishwasher when I saw it.

Dishwasher Magic.

$3.99.

I figured it was worth a shot.

Finally did it today. I can't believe how it worked. My dishwasher looks brand new. Even my daughter commented.

3 comments:

  1. Im glad I read theis- we've been struggling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally shocked-- I expected improvement but literally my dishwasher went from brown to gleaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. I battle with my dishwasher all the time. You should see the dirty dishes! But it's counter productive to yell at yourself, so I had to let it go.

    Glad dishwasher magic worked.

    ReplyDelete