Thursday, February 25, 2010

Apologies


My apologies to anyone who's been watching this blog for some breakthrough recipe this week. It's the fourth week of the month, which means I have board meetings; and it's February, which means the afterschool programs I run are wrapping up; and I've been sick; and I had a paper due.

And that is a badly punctuated sentence.

So, lunches have been leftovers. Tuesday night for dinner after Girl Scouts we had boxed mac and cheese (spirals) from Wegmans-- and we didn't even add a vegetable. GASP!

Last night we had leftover vegetable soup my mother-in-law made. I had frozen it.

Today is a snow day. I'm making bread. I'm also going to take some of the roasted garlic I stowed in the freezer and mix it with cream cheese to make a spread for that bread.

Also, we have a ton of heavy cream. My husband bought it at the warehouse club. So who knows... we may make ice cream to use it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment