Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday: zucchini cakes aka crabbiless patties


For breakfast our daughter had two bowls of generic Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, then we went for a bike ride and she had a snack of trail mix, cinnamon grahams and dark chocolate powdered roasted almonds.

My husband and I had waffles with peanut butter for breakfast. He packed the leftover fish my mom (Mimi) made for our daughter Saturday night and some english muffins to make sandwiches for their lunch together, with a side of leftover vegetables and fries and sweet potato fries from the restaurant Friday night.

I packed leftover tuna casserole for my lunch, and threw some zucchini (already shredded) from the freezer into the fridge to thaw. We'll have zucchini cakes from the Imus Ranch cookbook for dinner. Click zucchini or Imus for more details. Deirdre Imus' cookbook is a great one for veg*ns.

No comments:

Post a Comment