Thursday, June 10, 2010

Groceries... Again?

I wanted a nice salad with my dinner and I thought we should pick up a few things. To avoid last week's fiasco at Giant, I took my daughter AND my husband.

It was exciting to find out Giant still hand the special on Almond Milk and a cheese sale!

I spent $52.32 and I wasn't trying to be economical as much as fill in some blanks in the pantry. What did I get? The following:

- 32 ounces of yellow cornmeal, $1.19
- Nabisco cream of wheat, $3.15
- Dry black beans, $1.07
- The big, big container of raisins, $2.69
- Dole American Blend salad, $2.50
- Dole Very Veggie salad, $2.50
- Dole Premium Harvest salad, $3.50
- 1.35 pounds Angus beef in stew chunks, $4.24
- 2 boxes Morningstar vegetarian sausage, $3.49 each minus $1 store coupon
- two frozen cylinders of Apple juice concentrate, $1.29
- Almond milk, vanilla, two half gallons at $2.99 each plus two 55 cent coupons
- Coffee mate, 32 ounce bottle, three at $3 each minus $1 store coupon
- 8 ounce blocks of cheese, four at $1.50 each (muenster, sharp cheddar, extra sharp cheddar and monterey jack)
- 8 ounces shredded cheese, two at $1.50 each (mozzerella and mexican)

No comments:

Post a Comment