Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday night splurge

Money is still really tight and I have not had money for groceries. Before today I'd spent $4.24 on groceries this month.

Today was payday so while I may be robbing Peter to pay Paul I allocated $15 for an Aldi's trip for junk. Yeah, I said junk. Processed junk with some sort of vegetable matter. 

This is what I bought, total $15.11 cents. And we're not eating it all tonight. 


Tonight's dinner:
Chicken stuffed with broccoli & cheese, jalapeño poppers and mozzarella sticks.

Back to the shopping:
- cheese puffs, 99 cents
- generic cool ranch Doritos, $1.19
- jalapeño poppers (one pack cheddar, one pack cream cheese), $1.99 each
- mozzarella sticks, $1.99 
- frozen chicken stuffed with broccoli and cheese, 3 individual portions, 99 cents each
- organic spinach & feta pizza, $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment