Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Grocery trip on the bike


This morning my daughter and I took our first bike ride of the season, after pumping my two flat tires and discovering after a block that my gears were on the highest settings... That was a rough block. 

Then we got rolling through the city streets and we ended up at the grocery store. We locked up our bikes and went in to surprise Daddy with the half and half we needed for coffee.

We spent $11.01. We bought a quart of half and half, a bottle of organic unsweetened real cranberry juice and two Dole salad kits. I had a coupon for $1.25 off one, and they were $3.99 each... I plan on having them for lunch, so when I saw they had two kits $1 off each because they were "use today." I jumped on it.

I poured myself a heavily iced glass of cranberry juice when we got home-- gave my daughter a sip and she made the funniest face at how sour it was.




No comments:

Post a Comment