Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update on dairy-free, chewing optional meals

I have been pleased with my progress, though the damage to the bottom left molar has made cold and intense chewing a problem. I ate half a tuna sandwich on super soft bread, pound cake, thin sliced roast beef (on clearance from Target) on super soft bread, and (uggh) the super processed white meat chicken nuggets from the Target café-- they're the size of quarters. With each of these tiny meals, I felt sooooo stuffed. And it looks like my progressed will remain here until my dentist appointment on the 26th.

I cleaned the freezer today and made room for all my soups. Pork veg. Beef veg. Cheesesteak.

Yesterday, I had a Chobani lemon Greek-style yogurt and I was totally impressed. Something like 18 g of protein, no fat, low sugar (compared to the blended yogurt I like), no artificial sweeteners, real lemon and great texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment