Monday, May 23, 2011

My birthday dinner

For my birthday, I wanted pancakes. I chose Perkins for two reasons: 1. They have several flavors of syrup to liven up my soft food diet and 2. My husband and I hung out at Perkins a lot when we were dating in college. Not much else was open in the middle of the night.

I ordered a ham and bacon omelette, knowing they diced their ham tiny. The bacon was rather large and caused issues. Even though my extraction has healed nicely, I keep forgetting I have broken teeth yet and every time I try to chew I hit one of them. Argh!

The pancakes very much hit the spot and I washed it down with Cherry Coke. It was my birthday after all. Just having plates in front of me was sooooo emotionally soothing.

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 comments. :)

    1. Happy birthday! I didn't know it was in May.
    2. Didn't they raze the Perkins on south side? I sort of remember eating there once but I was told it has become a parking lot.
    3. I love that you have a 'dental work' tag. Awww.

    Bisous,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete