Saturday, May 7, 2011

Soup, Smoothie & Mac and cheese

Today was an exciting food day!
Breakfast was a banana-chocolate-peanut butter Smoothie my husband made, lunch was a small dish of ice cream and leftover cauliflower, and then and then I had boxed macaroni and cheese for dinner (which left me sooooo full and feeling like I had chewed on beef jerky for an hour) and then I took the yogurt strawberry coffee Smoothie to work and bought a Bolthouse farms immunity boost mango Smoothie for the drive home and now tapioca pudding.

I picked up a few items at Target tonight:
- the Bolthouse immunity boost Smoothie (mangos, cherries and apples--yum!), $3.99
- another Bolthouse Smoothie, this one chai vanilla protein, $3.99
(I can splurge on froo-froo drinks since I don't get to eat)
- 4 cans of Campbell's soup, 2 broccoli cheese and 2 vegetarian vegetable, $1.37 each
- 3 containers of Pacific Foods soup, one carrot ginger cashew and 2 creamy tomato, $3.24 each
- 8 ounces shredded extra sharp cheddar, $2.59
- naproxen, 200 tablets, $7.69

Total: $33.46
Team member discount: - $3.35
Redcard discount: - 1.52
New total: $28.59

No comments:

Post a Comment