Monday, July 30, 2012

A new family heirloom

My friend Gayle is a graphic designer who loves type. She used "Shared Book" to make my blog into a three-volume cookbook!

Isn't that awesome!?!?!

Except for some reason, I'm missing volume 1 and have 2 of volume 2.

Speaking of Gayle, she accompanied us to Camp Moseywood where we left my daughter for a week of resident camp. Don't expect much cooking while she's gone. For one, with her not here I'm not motivated. Two, the reserves are low and I'm trying to make it until Friday to go shopping.

I might thanks to some canned goods passed along from Gayle and some groceries my friend Dan gave us in exchange for some errands since he just got out of the hospital.

The last few months have emptied the bank account. But, it's almost the end of the month and our totals aren't too bad.

$220 on groceries.
$140 on eating out.

Last month I spent
$150 on groceries
$368 on eating out (ouch!)

In May:
$288 on groceries
$230 on dining out

April:
$207 groceries
$234 dining out

So maybe I have been good with the budget this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment