Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sandwich of Awesomeness

I'm a big fan of breakfast but I also don't like to eat until I'm hungry. Since I ate most of a box of Caramel DeLites before heading to bed last night, I didn't get hungry until 10 a.m. (I blame PMS for this binge. I am grateful it wasn't the whole box plus others. I am trying my best.)

I got busy applying for jobs and doing stuff for my in-laws. I thought I'd clean some scattered paper and before you know it, it was 11. My husband gets home at 12:15.

Do I eat something small? Do I make my lunch?

I made a delightful lunch that, yes, contained too many processed foods. But for processed foods, they are foods I am okay with.

I made a sandwich of MaraNatha extra crunchy almond butter and Smuckers Old Orchard Triple Berry Preseves (no high fructose corn syrup and has whole blueberries in it, as a preserve should!) on Archer Farm Blueberry Breakfast bread (an occasional treat as this is very processed). I gave myself a side of veggie Pirate's Booty. The lunch would have been vegan if not for the small amount of milk product in the bread.

All foods came from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment