Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello, Wegmans

I needed some fresh produce and unusual food. Stuff you can't get at Target. I'm tired of the cheap stuff I buy at Target. And it doesn't help that I went to a Greatlands Target today near my daughter's ENT's office but couldn't buy the cool stuff they carry that we don't because it would have had to sit in the hot car.

Then daughter lost a tooth and I needed to assist the supernatural entity who is obsessed with teeth.

I went to Wegmans although I'm ridiculously broke. Just me and my visa at 9 p.m.

I spent $70.27. I bought:

- eggs, one dozen large, 89 cents
- 12 count classic escargot in pesto-butter, 2 boxes at $6.99 each
- Amy's Organic Tofu Scramble pockets, 3 at $2.49 each
- 2 bags of frozen broccoli florets, not cuts, florets, $1.99 each
- 4 pound bag of spinach-feta peorogies, $5.99
- Wegmans chunky pizza sauce, 2 jars at $1.19 each
- pear halves in juice, the big can, 2 cans at $1.59 each
- pear slices in juice, the big can (meant to get three of the others), $1.59
- canned white crab meat, $2.29 (for egg rolls)
- Bob's Five Grain Cereal, $2.39
- Wegmans spirals Mac and cheese dinner, 10 at 39 cents each
- Wegmans dark chocolate with almonds, $1.99
- sweet Lebanon bologna, one pound, $4.99
- silly putty, $1.99
- baguette, $2.25
- 2 Anjou pears (or was it 3), $1.52
- 1 green pepper, large, $1.21
- bagged lettuce, 99 cents
- broccoli slaw, $2
- 1 cucumber, 99 cents
- egg roll wrappers, $2.99
- one pound organic carrots, $1.19

No comments:

Post a Comment