Friday, August 20, 2010

7 a.m. shopping

I have one of my dear friends coming for lunch and I didn't have enough energy last night to go to the store. My menu includes leftover sicilian, a nice salad, and bacon-wrapped dates.

The shopping list said:
- salad
- salad mixings
- fruit
- cream cheese
- Morningstar veggie bacon
- coffee?

I arrived at the store at about 7:10 a.m., sleep still crusted in my eyes and about a half cup of coffee in my system.

I spent $26.56 (which will be added to the August expenditures so far this month of $133 I believe)

I purchased:
- 2 milky way bars, 1 regular and 1 midnight dark (I have had a craving for cheap chocolate lately, and I'm meeting my friend for writing business and my character has an addiction to Milky Ways), $1
- roasted sunflower seeds unsalted, $1.99 pound, $1.17
- canola oil, small bottle, 24 ounces, $2.09
- New England blueberry cobbler coffee, 11 ounces, $5.19 (splurge but soooo yummy)
- almost 3 pounds bananas, $1.66
- cucumber, 79 cents
- Dole very veggie bagged salad, $2.50
- Strawberries, $2.50
- whole pineapple, $2.99
- welch's white grape raspberry frozen juice concentrate, $1.89
- neufchâtel cheese, a block, $1.29
- morningstar bacon, $3.49

No comments:

Post a Comment