Sunday, July 28, 2013

First experiences with Cartwheel

Target has a coupon/social media app called Cartwheel. I have used it for some odds and ends, but today I had a list and I'd thought I'd see what I could save.

The first item on my receipt was Finish Dishwasher cleaner. I used to use Dishwasher Magic but neither Target not Wegmans carry it anymore. So we'll try this. Nothing on Cartwheel. $3.59

Fresh express fresh spinach, on sale for $2.50. The only salad coupons on cartwheel were for the salads we used to make in the café.

Market Pantry Mac and cheese, 2 boxes, 67 cents each, plus cartwheel discount of 5%, reducing the price to 63 cents.

Goat cheese crumbles, 3.99. Splurge. To cool off my buffalo chicken salad.

Archer Farm Breakfast Bread, apple fritter, $3.99

Pepperidge Farm blueberry swirl bread, $2.99 plus 10% off for cartwheel, $2.69

(The Pepperidge Farm loaf is way smaller than the Archer Farms one, so without the coupon I suspect the price per slice may be the sand.)

Tuna in water, 12 ounce can, two of them, normally $2.34 each, 5% off for cartwheel, makes the price $2.22.

Sunmaid golden raisins, 1.5 cups, 2.99

Market pantry raisins, 20 ounces, $2.79 plus 5% for cartwheel, $2.65

Café popcorn, normally $1.29, 10% off for cartwheel, 1.16

Total: 29.26
Team member discount: - 2.93
RedCard discount: - 1.32
Tax: 24 cents

Total: 25.25

No comments:

Post a Comment