Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cheese Frenzy

After work the other night at Target, I ran through the market section to get some salad, coffee and some fruit...

I discovered that bagged salads were on sale, my favorite cheese was on clearance and Target now stocks my favorite mustard (Inglehoffer Sweet Hot).

I bought three bags of salad (one spinach, one veggie lovers and one romaine) for $6.

I bought two Inglehoffer mustards, one sweet hot and the other Wasabi horseradish, $2.84 each.

A bottle of some kind of horseradish sauce that I don't remember, $1.97.

I had a $2 off coupon that expired the next day for Starbucks coffee, normally $7.99.

I had a coupon for a $1 off two 40+ ounce bags of frozen fruit which are usually $10 a piece. So while that's a lot of money on fruit, I've been drinking a lot of smoothies so I went for it. One bag of strawberries, on sale for $7.19 and a bag of mango, pineapple and peach or something like that for $9.99.

I bought three fresh bananas.

And then I grabbed a pack of sliced provolone for my daughter, $2.24.

And I noticed my favorite cheese (shreds of parmesan) was clearance but didn't expire until August. I bought seven 6-ounce bags at $2.37 each. And I noticed the one pound blocks of monterey jack were 1/2 off. I bought 3 for $2.47 each.

Subtotal: $62.41
Team member discount: $6.51
RedCard: $2.81

Total: $53.47




No comments:

Post a Comment