Saturday, November 21, 2009

Plotting for Thanksgiving

I am finally preparing a shopping list for Thanksgiving... and I hope to send my husband for some of it since I have a fairly busy weekend between commitments and homework. My friend Gayle brought a coupon for the Bethlehem Aldi, which may save us $5... if we get over there to use it.

I am very excited... I don't think the menu has changed much since my original plotting. My mother-in-law will do the turkey, mashed potatoes, apple pie and greens with hot bacon dressing. My grandmother-in-law has already sent her homemade apple sauce and will bring her famous cranberry sauce. That leaves me. I'm making my mini broccoli pot pies, ironically I'm making my mother-in-law's corn bake, her sister-in-law's sweet potato crunch, a pumpkin custard, and homemade stuffing (with homemade bread).

I have a list prepared for my husband so...

No comments:

Post a Comment