Friday, December 12, 2008

Today's entry

This may be the only entry today. I'm sipping coffee with hazelnut creamer, still enraptured by a dream of Dunkin Donuts cappucino. We're having breakfast of leftover pumpkin waffles with peanut butter. My husband has a holiday luncheon at the office today. His mother is making dinner tonight since I won't be home from work until around seven. I'll be eating the leftover pork with apples (maybe with a few noodles) for lunch and a late dinner when I finally get home. No elaborate meal plans today. No recipes. And certainly no fun stories.

Since she'll be with my inlaws for a good portion of the day, I'll feed my daughter some raw veggies with lunch. And a banana mid-morning. Lord knows they'll feed her garbage a good portion of the day. The last time my mother-in-law made dinner, she made meat, potatoes, corn, and squash. THREE starchy vegetables, nothing green in sight and everything drowned in butter.

Tomorrow my daughter is having breakfast with Santa (at Wegmans) and visiting a friend. My husband has to work until three. So, I don't have to cook until meal until dinner tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment